Pages

Monday 12 February 2018

Topic Tuesdays | #04

Again a topic Tuesday not posted on a Tuesday! Absolute shock. But here it is anyway. This is my most owned brands, so we had to pick top 5 from those brands.
 
BarryM is one of my favourite brands and I love them. I have Cardamom, key lime which I haven't used in so long. I wish I wasn't doing the untried year then I would be using this polish some more times. This is Sparkling Amethyst, which was a limited edition sparkly gelly. I wish they made more of these as it is so pretty. Blue Glacier and Prickly Pear have only recently been worn. So they are very much loved.
 
I am going to be honest I found Models Own quite tricky because I have so many polishes from Models Own and just as not many used which is a real shame. I have Lunar Grey, which isn't a polish I would usually love as it looks quite dull being a grey. But I absolutely love it. Next I have Flip Flop, this is a very fluorescent green and I love it. Emerald Green is one of my all time favourite polishes. I have Magpie which was from the Easter collection ages ago. Then I have Hot Chocolate, this is just a brown polish. Nothing much to it but I am very much a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment