Pages

Sunday 28 January 2018

Topic Tuesdays | #02

So here we are with topic Tuesdays, apart from the fact this isn't actually a Tuesday ha-ha. But this is the second part of it, I really like the series actually.
 
Best apps for tracking polish
 
I know that everyone uses apps on their phones, but I don't really like the thought of that. But I actually write mine all down, because I am that geek that is obsessed with stationary so I always find it better to write them down. I do the polishes yearly so 2018 polishes that I have bought as well as putting all the polishes together in a complete list.

I would love to do a spreadsheet but I feel that might be a little difficult to fill it all out. But one day I might get round to do a spreadsheet. But when you are an addict, that is rather hard because you are always buying more no matter how any times you tell yourself you don't need it.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment