Pages

Saturday 10 February 2018

Currently Wearing | #197

This is a birthday collab, this is something that I wanted to do when it comes to my nail resolutions. I took part in a couple last year and I absolutely loved it. I love interacting with people on the nail instagram community.
 
I was inspired by nailsbyfg, the theme for the birthday collaboration was animals or animal prints. I decided I would do fox nails because this was on my saved instagram pictures folder. I absolutely love that instagram do that because I have so many recreations planned. I might do a few recreations posts.

I used Revlon Spanish Moss, this was a bargain that I picked up in poundland. This took 2 coats an it is a beautiful mossy green. I think this might be one of my favourite green polishes.
Here is the collaboration picture. It is full of lots of lovely manis and amazing ladies. Thank you again for being invited, it really is an honour.

No comments:

Post a Comment