Pages

Friday 9 February 2018

Season Picks | Winter 2018

Am I a little bit late when it comes to season picks? I completely forgot about them to be honest. So here it is, lets take a look.
 
I have Models Own Fine Flicker, this is a textured gold glitter. This is perfect for the Christmas time. I don't have a huge selection of gold polishes but I am very happy that I picked this up in Tkmaxx. OPI My Pal Joey, is a deep blue. This is just so pretty and I don't wear blue enough. Essence Frozen Kiss is a gorgeous polish, it is like an icy white and I absolutely love it. I have three Ciate polishes, this is from the 2017 advent calendar. I have cosmic love, locket and midnight in Paris. I have a Wikkid Polish Ice Ice Baby, this is a holographic icy blue. I have Sinful Colors Blue La La, isn't this an incredible cornflower blue. I am such a fan of this colour and I was so happy when I finally got this. I have Models Own White Light, I am still finding that perfect white polish. I have Kbshimmer Cubicle Pusher, this is an absolute beautiful purple, taupe holographic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment