Pages

Monday 5 February 2018

2017 | What I Got For Christmas

Well as you can see I am very behind when it comes to my posts. But I have eventually got the post ready ha-ha.

 These are the polishes I got, Kbshimmer Cubicle Pusher which was hangig in a bauble on the Christmas tree. Then three china glaze polishes, the infamous Sin-Derella, Queen Of Sequins and Baroque Jungle. I also have the unicorn duo which is rainbow wishes and dream dust. I cannot wait to get round to wearing these because they all so beautiful.

Of course I have some nail wheels, I am obsessed with nail swatching and I very happy with it. I have two nail files so they always come in handy. I have two sets of vinyl's, I have snowflakes and jigsaws. I am so excited to get round to wearing this because I am interested to see how they work. I have an emoji plate, I might do a nail plate post soon. I have the beauty parlour nail polish set with lots of pretty pastels. I do have one polish set which is missing because I left it downstairs.
 
I picked up the Ard As Nails Christmas collection. I was so happy with them. I have chestnuts roasting, star treause, merry berry Christmas, first frost and coming home fir Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment