Pages

Sunday 11 February 2018

Currently Wearing | #198

So I have another birthday collab for you. I was a little confused when I looked through my instagram and realised this was the next currently wearing because I had to wait a little bit to post this because of the date of the birthday collaboration.
 
I found this design when I was on Google, this is just so pretty. I am a huge fan of this colour. I am wearing Rimmel Go Wild-Er-Ness with BarryM Limited Edition Superdrug Pink Glitter. I am obsessed with flower nails, I love seeing so many flowers designs. I will try to do more flower nail art because that is something I really am getting the hang of. The theme of this birthday collaboration was purple nails.
Here is the amazing collaboration with all of the lovely girls who joined in. Can you see where my nails are?

No comments:

Post a Comment