Pages

Sunday 4 February 2018

Currently Wearing | #196

So this was the first time I had done my nails in 2018. I always make sure that I do my nails on the 1st January. I am not entirely sure why but I always feel I get more polishes worn in January which is strange. Anyway lets see what I wore.

I wore Kiko 515 Metallic Plain Chocolate, this took 2 coats. Do you remember when I bought all those kiko polishes, well I am slowly getting y way through them. I do have a post planned on that coming soon. This is stunning brown that has a pink shift running through it, you can just see it in the bottle. I do have a swatch photo of this on its own for you to see. I used Models Own Blizzard, this isn't necessarily an untried but I have actually marked it down as an untried in the untried year.

Here is the base of Kiko Metallic Plain Chocolate which was actually 2 coats. It does have a pink shimmer running through it which is stunning. It is hard to get to see it, but I liked it in the bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment