Pages

Thursday 1 March 2018

Topic Tuesdays | #05

The Topic Tuesday which isn't on a Tuesday, I promise I will do one of these on the correct day and when everyone does them over on instagram or on YouTube.

Anyway this was sentimental polishes. I thought long and hard about it. I didn't think I had any, but I found one when I was looking in my collection.
 
This is BarryM Berry Ice Cream. This is the polish I wore when it was my Great Nan's funeral. This was her favourite colour, lilac. This always reminds me of her, it is a very beautiful colour. I don't often wear purple as much. Also BarryM need to bring back the classic nail paints they were everything a couple of years ago. They were such a fashion trend. So that is my sentimental polishes. I absolutely loved reading what everyone else's polishes were.

No comments:

Post a Comment