Pages

Sunday 31 January 2016

Wishlist #112

It is wishlist time again, this has got a lot of Topshop nail polishes in this. But sadly some aren't pictured.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. NYC - Parma Violet - £1.99
2. Topshop - Pink Is The Colour - £5.00
3. Topshop - The Love Below - £5.00
4. Topshop - Pink Cadillac - £5.00
5. Topshop - Rad - £5.00

Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. NYC - Parma Violet  - I already own this polish and I have already worn this nail polish. This is a deep purple and it looks good with two coats. If you wish to have a look at the post that I recently posted (post here)

2. Topshop - Pink Is The Colour - I cant find a picture of this at all, but I looked through a blog and found some swatches of this. This is a peachy pink, so its not really pink. But I don't think I could find it on the website.


3. Topshop - The Love Below - This looks like a really pretty metallic pink shade. I really like this polish, I just think this is a beautiful pink. I don't have many pink polishes from Topshop.

4. Topshop - Pink Cadillac - I need this polish in my collection, it is absolutely beautiful. I am a sucker for a pink nail polish. This is a light pink with a hint of silver shimmer, I am only going on pictures as well as the bottle shot. So I may be wrong on this one.


5. Topshop - Rad - This is another nail polish that I own from Tosphop, this is a green nail polish. I really like this nail polish and it is so pretty. I cant wait to get the time to wear this nail polish as it is absolutely stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment