Pages

Thursday 21 January 2016

My 2016 Nail Resolutions

So I was watching nailpolishbabyninety's youtube video. She is one of my absolute favourites on youtube as she definatly knows her stuff and makes me want to buy all the nail polish she owns. Lets explain what this post is about. She did a video on setting herself nail resolutions for 2016 so here is my resolutions. I did miss a few off but I did an instagram about them already. If you wish to follow my instagram its hayleysnails123
1. To hit 300 instagram followers, as I write this is I have 159. I think maybe this one is a little bit hard but I will keep going as I think I can achieve this. I just love going on instagram and being inspired by so many incredible pictures. I just love seeing different polishes from brands I have never heard off and all the polishes that I want to own.

2. To try and use my stamping plates, so I have two stamping plates from MoYouLondon and I only have used it once. I want to try and perfect this as I have seen so many amazing pictures of peoples stamping and kind of feel disheartened about how bad my attempt is. But I know you should never give up with nails.

3. To do a successful gradient / ombre, I have seen so many incredible pictures of gradients. I would love to give it ago again as I felt mine was pretty rubbish in comparison.

4. Try some untried nail polish, I am trying to use untried nail polishes all year round because I have so many nail polishes that I am yet to try and I just want to try and wear as many as possible.

5. To do more nail art each month, I do love nail art and I am trying to do more and come up with some new ideas. I have some new books that I can do nail art on. I just cannot wait to give it ago.

6. Blog more often, to try and put in more effort, I am trying to blog more because I feel that I haven't blogged enough in the past. But I am up for blogging more and I have so many ideas for posts planned and it should be a lot more active on this blog once again.

7. Buy an A England nail polish, I know this isn't really a resolution is it. But I feel like I need to try an A England nail polish because I have seen so many lovely swatches, they are always coming out with some lovely shades all the time.

8. Buy/ try  at least 4 indie brands, so this is a double one really. I have set myself to try and buy some different indie brands. I currently have one indie brand and picture polish but that's not involved as an indie brand. I just cant wait as I get super excited by indie brands.

9. To look after my nails more, by this i mean with a nail care routine. I am awful at giving attention to my cuticles. I don't know why, I'm just so silly when I forget. So I will make sure everyday I will be doing my cuticles as they are very important.

10. To buy a kbshimmer nail polish, I have seen so many nail polishes from this brand before and they are all incredible. It is hard to get in the UK though. I will get one even if I have to get one from America. I will get one in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment