Pages

Sunday 3 January 2016

Wishlist #108

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a happy new year too you. I hope you all have a lovely 2016 I will start posting a few more posts than I did in 2015, it will be a new beginning of my blog.
                                               
Polishes Mentioned:
1. Claire's - Witchy Woman - £3.50
2. BarryM - Fashion Icon - £2.99
3. BarryM - Atlantis - £3.99
4. BarryM - Persian - £3.99

Why I Want These Nail Polishes?
1. Claire's Witchy Woman -
This nail polish is beautiful, I really love the colour of this. This is such a beautiful glitter. I believe that this is a Halloween glitter and it is so pretty. This is in a clear base, I am only guessing as I haven't seen any swatches. This has got green and hexs as well as some pretty stars. I need this nail polish as I would love a Halloween glitter.

2. BarryM - Fashion Icon - This nail polish is beautiful again. This is a glitter nail polish. It is a blue/purple. Lets just say a plurple ha-ha. This would be lovely for an accent nail with a lovely purple shade, I don't have many glitters like this really.

3. BarryM - Atlantis - I feel super excited by this glitter. Yes that is stupid, this is super packed with so many shapes in glitter with an array of colours. I love this it would look so beautiful with the next nail polish, that is super gorgeous.

4. BarryM - Persian - This is another purple, I am such a fan of this collection from BarryM. I absolutely love this colour and the glitter previously is just so beautiful over the top of it. I really like this one and I may need this in my collection right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment