Pages

Sunday 10 January 2016

Wishlist #109

It is wishlist time again. I am putting myself on a spending ban after my birthday. I cant wait to be able to try my untried nail polishes. So look out for that on my blog.
Polishes Mentioned:
1. MUA - Apricot Candy - £1.00
2. MUA - Cherry Blossom - £1.00
3. MUA - Truffle Cream - £1.00
4. MUA - Orchid - £1.00

Why I Want These Products?
1. MUA - Apricot Candy -
This is a beautiful crème apricot shade. I find it funny that I don't have that many shades like this. It is so pretty, I really like this shade. I am not too sure if this nail polish could actually suit me, I find it a bit too light as I am very pale. I just hope I don't look like a ghost.

2. MUA - Cherry Blossom - This isn't really a cherry colour is it, its more like a fuchsia bright pink. I really love colours like this and I feel that this would be beautiful. I love pink nail polish and I don't wear it enough though sadly.

3. MUA - Truffle Cream - This is just your standard nude nail polish. I have to say I have a lot of nude nail colours and probably don't need anymore. But this is a cute colour and it looks more creamy and a much lighter colour than the ones I currently own.

4. MUA - Orchid - This is a lovely deep purple. I feel this is more of a crème finish then the rest of the polishes. I am not sure why but I just feel that is what it comes up like. I know for a fact I don't need any more purple polishes but I mean at only a pound.

No comments:

Post a Comment