Pages

Thursday 7 January 2016

Currently Wearing | #70

This is my last Christmas mani. I loved this one and I hope you liked it also.
On the rest of my nails I used Sally Hansen - Tippy Taupe. I used two coats of this. I really like this nail polish even though its just your bog standard boring brown shade. I think this is up there with one of my favourite brown shades. Then for the accent nail, this is my Christmas pudding nails. I had so many ideas for my Christmas nails and I just couldn't decide what to do. But here it is, I used BarryM - Mushroom for the base of the pudding. Then the white of the pudding I used China Glaze - White On White, the red berries which kind of looked a little bit stupid, I used Rimmel - Double Decker Red. Then the last polish I used was Models Own - Paradise Garage for the leaves. I can't wait to wear this nail polish on its own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment