Pages

Monday 11 January 2016

2015 | Yearly Favourites

It is the 11th January and I am just getting round to doing my 2015 favourites. I know I don't do swatches but I decided I would incorporate nail art and just plain manicures in it. Also I am unsure on why there are so many gaps in this post. Its annoying I am sorry.

BarryM - Cardamom and AVON Hypnotic Bronze (post here)
This is one of my favourite nail polishes. I love the colour and I even attempted at some stamping. I feel this green can actually be worn around anytime of the year. I absolutely love it and BarryM is one of my favourite brands also.

BarryM - Paprika - My fox nails (post here)
This was one of my absolute favourite nail art pieces. I don't really as much nail art as I would love to. But since I got some nail art books for Christmas I actually want to give it a go. This is from a tutorial that I actually followed from another nail art blogger. I love the paprika shade and feel that this is the perfect autumn nail polish.

BarryM - Guava (post here)
This is the last BarryM nail polish featured in my favourites. I didn't realise how many BarryM's I had even included. This is a lovely teal shade and is perfect for the summer. Also I cannot believe how long my nails are in this picture, wow I want them that long now. This is my all time favourite BarryM nail polishes as well.




Models Own - Cerise Shine - Flower Nail art (post here)
This is also one of my favourite nail arts that I did in 2015. I have used Models Own Cerise shine which is an beautiful pink hypergel. I have so many Models Own nail polishes and the majority of them, I haven't worn before. I love doing flower nail art, I may give it another go this year. If you want to see what nail polish that I have used so have a look at that blog post.
Seventeen - Azure Amore (post here)
I can't get enough this nail polish. If I only had one nail polish left in my collection I'd be so happy. I just love this nail polish. I had to repurchase a new one at the weekend as it had gone completely gloopy. But as I am doing an untried year I wont be using this yet though.
 

China Glaze - Cabin Fever (post here)
This is one of my absolute favourite nail polishes I have in my entire collection. I love it and this was the first china glaze nail polish I have actually worn. I have never ever tried a duochrome before this and it has made me want to go and get more China Glaze nail polishes. I mean I don't need anymore China Glaze polishes anymore ha-ha.
 
Ciate - Strawberry Milkshake - Candy Cane Christmas nail art (post here)
This was one of my favourite Christmas nails that I had done. I thought I would give a different look on Christmas nails instead of the boring red and green nails. I love this, not too sure on the actual pink nail polish though. It was super thick and I still needed three coats as it was streaky. But i really loved my nails at Christmas.
ELF - Rosy Raisin & AVON Silver Crystals (post here)
I actually chose this nail polish for the silver glitter. I absolutely loved this polish, I am not usually into texture feeling polish but I absolutely loved this, I hope I can find out some of these polishes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment