Pages

Sunday 17 January 2016

Wishlist #110

Its a BarryM special this time. I am a sucker for a BarryM nail polish and I just can buy them all and I will always be a fan of them.
                                       
Polishes Mentioned:
1. BarryM - Chai - £3.99
2. BarryM - Cardamom - £3.99
3. BarryM - Paprika - £3.99
4. BarryM - Mustard - £3.99
5. BarryM - Blue Grape - £3.99

Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. BarryM - Chai -
This is an absolutely stunning grey. You probably wouldn't think grey would be a beautiful shade. But I actually love this, I may be tempting to go and get this when I next go to Superdrug. I really love the colour though.

2. BarryM - Cardamom - This I already have, this is one of my favourite nail polishes. I just love the colour as it reminds me an army colour. I think this is just so perfect and I would happily wear it every day if I didn't have so many nail polishes.

3. BarryM - Paprika - I love this nail polish. It is so pretty and it is one of my favourite nail polishes. This is the perfect for the autumn and I love it. This is another nail polish that I have and I really love this, its just one of my favourites.

4. BarryM - Mustard - This is the one I haven't got, I am so interested in getting this one but I know for a fact that it wouldn't suit my skin tone but its a super pretty shade. I would love to be able to pull it off as I think it looks really cool.

5. BarryM - Blue Grape - This is one of my favourite blues I have. I just I could find the opportunity to actually wear it though. I will wear it this year I am sure of it ha-ha. I am sure I always say that but this year I will have this beauty on my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment