Pages

Saturday 16 January 2016

What I Got For Christmas | 2015

I know it's half way through January and I am just getting round to posting about what I got for Christmas. I don't know why I am so slow at posting at the moment. I have an exciting post next week though my resolutions that I am setting myself in 2016. Anyway enough of that, let's get on with what I got for Christmas. 

This is my nail art and miscellaneous products. I got two nail art books which will be the start of making my nail art better, I have the Ciate Book Of Nail Style, this is a little more complicated that the other book. But the other book is made from nail bloggers / instagrammers, this is the Pretty hands and sweet feet book. Then I have nail wheels which are always good for my swatches, nail art stickers which are snowflakes. A manicure set and some nail files which are so cute. I may chuck in my handbag, you don't want a broken nail do you?! Then I have a MoYou London festive nail plate 03, sadly christmas has passed so I can't wear use them yet. 

I have 10 nail polishes that I received for Christmas. 9 of these were from my parents and one was from my auntie. I find it strange how my family didn't get me nail polish - maybe they realise I have too many haha. I have Models Own Pink Wellies, a stunning bright pink creme. Models Own Hot Chocolate from the new Twilight collection, you can't go wrong with a brown nail polish. New Look Aubergine, I can't describe it its purple shade obviously like an aubergine haha. Cuccio Mimes and Musicians, this is such a unique polish in my collection and can't wait for the summer for this to be worn. Then another New Look Multi Coloured, strange name but it shifts to different colours. The next line of polishes, Binky London Purple Shimmer, this is a foil effect polish will look stunning as an accent nail. The next polish is Models Own Caribbean Crush, a lovely orange nail polish. I have China Glaze Better Not Pout, a beautiful fuschia shade which I have recently worn and you will see a post on this soon. I have my first Indie nail polish, Picture Polish - Ornate, I cannot wait to wear this nail polish it's stunning. I have Rimmel Brit Pop, this is a lovely teal shade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment