Pages

Sunday 24 January 2016

Wishlist #111

Its wishlist time again, I hope you have all had a lovely week.
                                       
Polishes Mentioned:
1. Tanya Burr - Bright & Early - £4.99
2. Models Own - Sound Factory - £5.00
3. Claire's - Sugardrop - £3.99
4. Models Own - Purple Glare - £5.00
 
Why I Wan These Nail Polishes?
1. Tanya Burr - Bright & Early -
I already own this nail polish, this is such a pretty candy pink shade. I really like this and I haven't worn this yet shock horror. This would be absolutely perfect for valentines day as I love the shade. Tanya Burr's nail polish can be hit and miss as I have seen some very mixed reviews.
 
2. Models Own - Sound Factory - Now I already own this as well, I am still waiting to wear this nail polish. This is such an amazing bright blue nail polish just so pretty. I do love blue nail polishes the only problem with this is it has such a horrible blue smell. Disgusting ha-ha. But that's not stopping me with blue nail polish.

3. Claire's - Sugardrop - This is a micro glitter in a clear base with lots of rose gold and silver glitters. I am awful at describing nail polish so I am sorry. But this is such a pretty glitter and I am always a sucker when it comes to glitter nail polishes.
 
4. Models Own - Purple Glare - This is a beautiful gel nail polish from Models Own which of course I own. I own so many nail polishes from Models Own so I am wont surprise you when I mention them. But its a beautiful gel purple polish. I cant wait to wear this.

No comments:

Post a Comment