Pages

Tuesday 26 January 2016

Currently Wearing | #72

This was the first nail polish that I wore in the year of 2016. I absolutely love this polish it is so pretty.

I am having a pretty unhealthy obsession with China Glaze. Whenever I see a swatch of China Glaze I just need to know what it is. This is Better Not Pout, this is from the Cheers Holiday collection 2015. This is classed as a merry berry pearl, not sure about the merry part. But oh this is such a stunning magenta shade. I really love this, I have put 2/3 coats on as it places it was a little patchy but I believe that was just the way I applied it. I will defiantly be getting more polsishes from China Glaze and this may have just made its way into my favourite polishes of 2016. Yes I know a bold move ha-ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment