Pages

Monday 23 February 2015

Why I Love Nail Varnish?

You're probably looking at this post thinking, what a stupid title. Yeah it probably is, but I am struggling with what I can post at the moment as I haven't posted all of the pictures that I needed to. So I am just telling you why I love nail varnish.
 
I love it just because it makes a statement really, I am really boring with what I wear like I don't ever have much colour to it or anything like that. So when I put nail varnish on I really like it, no matter what I colour because I feel that I could pull of any colour (okay maybe not pale pinks because I would look like a ghost!). But yeah I really like most colours.

One of my favourites things about having nail polish is when somebody complements your nail polish and how your nails look. That is what I miss about working in a school because the little children would absolutely love what you had on your nails which were always funny. I love it so much, I just feel that having nail varnish is so good because I feel having no nail varnish on is just so plain boring and it doesn't even suit my nails at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment