Pages

Saturday 7 February 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #62

Its nail polish wishlist time, lets see what nail polishes I have got this time and what I want.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. W7 - Nude - £2.99
2. W7 - Fluorescent Orange - £2.99
3. AVON - Glimmer - £3.99?
4. Sinful Colours - Cinderella - £1.99
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. W7 - Nude - This nail polish is very pretty. Also I sneakily have this as well. I really enjoy this nail polish. It is a perfect nude shade when you are working or something and don't want too much attention on your nails. W7 are quite a small brand I feel in the UK but I really love the nail polishes that they have.
 
2. W7 - Fluorescent Orange - This has got to be the brightest orange shade I have ever seen. When they call it fluorescent they really mean it don't they. I actually have this as well aren't I sneaky. But this is one of those polishes I cannot wait to wear in the summer. This is so pretty and amazing polish I just really love it.
 
3. AVON - Glimmer - This is such a pretty nail polish. Sadly I don't have a picture of this because I cant find a picture. This looks just like a gold nail polish with a little bit of glimmer/glitter in. It looks really pretty as well.
 
4. Sinful Colours - Cinderella - I have this nail polish as well ha-ha. This is a really pretty nail polish as its a baby blue one with a little small pieces of glitter in with it. This is very pretty and I really like this but I sadly I haven't worn it yet but I will very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment