Pages

Sunday 1 February 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #61

I know I was supposed to post this yesterday but I felt that I would post it today. So lets see what the nail polishes are today.
 
Polishes Mentioned:
1. Essie - Spin The Bottle - £7.99
2. Essie - Pink Glove Service - £7.99
3. Essie - Baby Breath - £7.99
4. Essie - Watermelon - £7.99
5. Essie - Sittin' Pretty - £7.99
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. Essie - Spin The Bottle - This seems like a metallic nail polish, I really love this colour and the name of this is really cool. Its like a nude polish and I just love it. I feel its a beautiful colour and may make your hands such a good tan.
 
2. Essie - Pink Glove Service - Before I start talking about the colour, I just love the name and I think this is beautiful. This is so gorgeous and I just love how beautiful the pink shade is. It is one of those colours that I feel you need in your huge collection. its really pretty shade.
 
3. Essie - Baby Breath - This is such a gorgeous colour and I am really liking having white nail polishes at the moment. The name of this is really funny as well and it just amused me probably the reason why I want his nail polish as it has a cool name.
 
4. Essie - Watermelon - This is such a gorgeous bright fuchsia pink. I don't think watermelon is probably the best name for this polish as I feel it should be different. But is a gorgeous shade and I really need this which I am sure we all say when everyone goes I need that in my collection ha-ha.
 
5. Essie - Sittin' Pretty - This is a really cute lilac shade and the name is not as good as the others really. But its such a cute colour and I have to admit I love a lot of colours but lilac isn't one i am so bothered with. But I feel that this has changed recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment