Pages

Monday 9 February 2015

Currently Wearing | #46

Its currently wearing again, I cant believe I am on number 46 and I haven't had this blog even that long only since 2013 which is absolutely crazy!!
 
I really enjoy this currently wearing because I love this look. I have got ELF Rosy Raisin on which is a gorgeous pink/red nail polish the only problem is that I found it quite streaky even when you had to shake it, this wasn't really what I hoped for. But I still love the polish. Then on my ring finger I have got AVON stardust in Silver Crystals, this is a very pretty nail polish and you know what I am very disappointed that they don't sell them anymore. So this silver is a gorgeous glitter and I have put a top coat over this because I wanted it to be really smooth looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment