Pages

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Haul | Fragrance Direct

Here is a haul for you, this is my fragrance direct haul. I have got 5 nail polishes this time. If you don't know what Fragrance Direct is well its just a budget website that sell all products for a lot cheaper than they would be in a normal shop.
 
I have Ciate - Palm Tree, this is such a gorgeous green nail polish. I feel that they have incredible names as well this one is just quite amusing ha-ha. It is a really pretty colour as well. The next polish I have got Rimmel - Apricot Punch, this is such a gorgeous coral shade that I feel would be perfect in the spring or summer time just because it is perfect. The name of this is very sweet as well. The next polish I have is an Essie - Warm and toasty turtlenecks, this is such a cute looking little lilac nail polish. I really love this shade. The name of this is really sweet as well and its a real random one I feel. I have another one which is OPI in I have a herring problem, this is a grey offish blue shade. Then the last nail polis I have got is Sally Hansen Good To Grape, this nail polish is absolutely perfect I just love the colour and I cannot wait to use this.

No comments:

Post a Comment