Pages

Saturday 21 February 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #64

This is so crazy to see how many of these I have actually done, but I wont look at how many nail polishes I have actually bought during doing these wishlists.
 
Polishes Mentioned:
1. AVON - Royal Vendetta - £3.99
2. China Glaze - I Brake My Colour - £7.50
3. Models Own - Coconut Cream - £4.99
4. Models Own - Peach Melba - £4.99
5. China Glaze - Bells Will Be Blinging - £7.50
TOTAL: £28.97
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. AVON - Royal Vendetta - This is such a gorgeous nail polish. I love AVON gel finish nail polishes as they area really good on the nails and they just stay on the nails. This is such a lovely blue shade and its so gorgeous.
 
2. China Glaze - I Brake My Colour - This is the most gorgeous nail polish I have seen, its a perfect bright pink nail polish. The name of this is so funny and I really find it funny the name. China Glaze have such odd names but I really love them.
 
3. Models Own - Coconut Cream - This is a really pretty offish white shade. Also I love the smell of coconut and they have a small little scratch and sniff at the top of it. I just love white nails especially in the summer and I feel that they look cool.

4. Models Own - Peach Melba - I actually have this aren't I sneaky ha-ha. This smells absolutely perfect as well. I cant wait to wear this in my the summer because it would look perfect again with a little of a tan. This would look so pretty.
 
5. China Glaze - Bells Will Be Blinging - The name of this is hilarious ha-ha. This looks gorgeous as well and its so pretty. I love how pretty this is. But sadly I have no idea where I buy china glaze nail polishes anywhere because it seems as if the UK don't even sell them, which I find that really stupid grrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment