Pages

Thursday 5 February 2015

Polishes Of 2014 | Part 3

This is the 3rd part of my nail polishes, I have been enjoying looking through all of my polishes and just looking at them all. So lets see what I have got.
 
 Seventeen - Azure Amore - Such a pretty creamy lilac or lavender shade
BarryM - Treasure Chest - A gorgeous gold glitter which resembles gold in a treasure chest
W7 - Fluroescent Orange - The brightest orange shade ever!
W7 - Nude - Just your general nude nail polishes.
Sinful Colours - Hottie - Close together blue glitter
Sinful Colours - Cinderella - A light blue with a small pieces of glitter in
Kelly Brook - Yellow - A bright yellow nail polish shade
BarryM - Olive - Most gorgeous colour and its just the perfect nude shade
Tanya Burr - Little Duck - Such a gorgeous mint colour and mint is one of my favourites
Miss Sporty - Blazing Bronze - Such a pretty gold colour and a loose glitter as well.
PS Love - Pink - This nail polish is very pretty and I just love how bright this colour is
Revlon - Strawberry Fizz - This is a scented nail polish when it dries
NYC - I Need A Dollar - Odd coloured mint shade but beautiful as well
OPI - I Don't Give A Rotterdam - A really pretty grey with small pieces of glitter in
Miss Sporty - 450 - No named nail polish but a bright berry shade
Rimmel - Pear Drop - Metallic mint green shade
Sally Hansen - Pink Grape Fruit - A weird shade nail polish with loose glitter
Collection - After Dinner Mint - This colour is my favourite of them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment