Pages

Saturday 28 February 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #65

Its nail polish wishlist 65! This is only a small one I am sorry about this, I like to do different ranges of nail polishes and the amounts and stuff.
Polishes Mentioned:
1. L'Oreal - Keep Magenta - £6.99
2. Sally Hansen - Pedal To The Metal - £6.99
3. Sally Hansen - Tippy Taupe - £6.99
 
Why I Want These Nail Polishes?
1. L'Oreal - Keep Magenta - This is a really cute set, I like the double sets and I really like this. It is such a gorgeous colour as well. I don't get why there isn't much nail polish in the bottle as its a bit odd. This is lovely though.
 
2. Sally Hansen - Pedal To The Metal - This colour is so beautiful, I love this silver colour. This would look so amazing on some nail art. I just find this colour amazing, I am not sure if this is the actual prize of this nail polish because I just can't find it anywhere.

3. Sally Hansen - Tippy Taupe - I love brown nail polishes they are just amazing. This is very good this polish and for some reason it looks a bit shiner than I would have expected. I just love this polish though. I may have to go out and get this.

No comments:

Post a Comment