Pages

Tuesday 10 February 2015

What I Got For Christmas | Nails

I know we are in February but I am really bad about putting my Christmas presents away so I have decided to finally do this post because I didn't want to miss it. I wont explain everything about the polishes because that is what I have Nail Polish Wednesday's for and I may do separate posts.

Colour Couture - Scented Nail Polishes - A really lovely set with four very bright nail polishes, some tweezers which have got some small little fruit pieces which I may do a blog post on because I feel they are really cute.

Models Own - Sticky Fingers Set - This is a lovely set and this has its own stickers so it has black and pink little bows. Then some superhero stickers which look really cool. Then you get three shades which are snow white, pastel pink and red alert.

Ciate London Set - This has 5 beautiful nail polishes, I may do an extra post so you can see this because you cant really see this in the picture.
 
Small Polishes - This is like a cute little bauble, I have a small pink and silver polishes.
 
Topshop - Rad - I have been wanting this nail polish just of so so long. This is such a gorgeous green shade and I absolutely love this polish.
 
BarryM - Catwalk Queen - This is a really sweet green mixed glitter and its just really pretty and I cant wait to get this on my nails.
 
Rimmel - Keep Calm And Party - This is such a gorgeous purple, I am really getting into my purples as well they are just so beautiful.
 
ELF - Mint Cream - Just a gorgeous shade, I have possibly so many mint shades but I suppose you can never have too many different brands of mint nail polish shades.
 
 
Ciate - Sass Pot - This is a small little polish and its like loose small tinsel pieces of pink and purple glitter. This is possibly a strange way to talk about that's what it looks like.
 
Topshop - I honestly can't think of what this nail polish is called omg. But its such a cool polish and I really like the look of this and in summer this will perfect.
 
AVON - Starry Night - A gorgeous purple with some glitter and I cant wait this is such a wintery polish as well.
 
AVON - Wine And Dine Me - This is such a gorgeous red wine shade. It is more like a maroon shade really instead of a red shade.
 
AVON - Marine Blue - I have recently worn this nail polish and it is just so pretty. I really love this polish and I will be wearing it lots and lots more times.

No comments:

Post a Comment