Pages

Saturday 14 February 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #63

Its nail polish wishlist time again lets see what polishes I have got.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Graffiti - Butterfly Pink - £3.99
2. AVON -Barely There - £6.00
3. AVON - Romance - £6.00
4. China Glaze - Lemon Fizz - £6.95
5. OPI - You Pink Too Much - Gel Colour - ?
6. Orly - Mirror Mirror - ?
7. ELF - Lilac - £2.50
8. KIKO - Green Forest - £3.90
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. Graffiti - Butterfly Pink - Again these polishes have featured again, this colour is probably one of my favourite pink colours. I really love this and its just so gorgeous really. The bottle is quite cute as well.
 
2. AVON - Barely There - Nude shades are a colour that I feel we all have to have in the big polish collection. This is just so pretty as well and I really like this polish. Also AVON have got some very good gel nail polishes.
 
3. AVON - Romance - This is like a strange little metallic shade but I feel that its very cute because you can just put it on the nails and do some cool nail art with it. But sadly I cant find a picture of this nail polish anywhere on Google which is really annoying.
 
4. China Glaze - Lemon Fizz - I haven't got a china glaze nail polish but this looks so cool. I love the name of this polish and after seeing so so many swatches I just really want to get this polish because it would look absolutely amazing when doing nail art that would be lovely.
 
5. OPI - You Pink Too Much - Gel Colour - I cant find what this colour looks like anywhere which is silly. But seeing as it is a gel colour I am not just too keen on this because I want to see the polish before I actually buy it. But it does seem cool though.
 
6. Orly - Mirror Mirror - Orly is a new kind of brand to me, I have only seen a few polishes before. But this looks like a really sweet brand. I really like the colour of the nail polishes as it is a really odd colour but its beautiful shade.
 
7.  ELF - Lilac - This is such a beautiful nail polish and I just love this. This is just gorgeous and I think that we all need to have a lilac nail polish and ELF have got a very good colour range. This is just perfect.
 
8. KIKO - Green Forest - I really love the name of this and green nail polishes are just my favourite shades. I have a few KIKO nail polish as its always really good to try and couple of new brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment