Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Topic Tuesday 19 | #26

Here is another Topic Tuesday, I really hope I can get these all posted this year as I really think it would be amazing if I managed to complete it.
 
Topic Tuesday
16th July 2019
Polishes with troublesome formulas but beautiful colour/playoff
 
I have China Glaze SeasAnd Greetings, this is such a gorgeous polish. This is a really pretty colour, but I just found the formula a bit iffy. I think if I used a thicker coat, this would have been absolutely gorgeous. I have Sinful Colors Daredevil, I love colour. But I just showed how big my nail line was. I wasn't best pleased. Shame but that's what happens with polishes. The last polish is Avon Grey Cement. I wore this in 2016. WOW. This polish was just a disappointment. I have no idea if its because me and matte polishes don't go. I will have to try again and be a lot quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment