Pages

Friday 15 November 2019

Topic Tuesday 19 | #23

Here is another Topic Tuesday, lets have a look at the polishes that I want.
 
Topic Tuesday
25th June 2019
What Polishes Are You After At The Moment?
 
So I have a few pictures to show you actually. There are always polishes that I want all the time. I suppose that is the problem when you are a nail polish addict. There are constantly new polishes coming out, so there is always a polish you are after.

Image result for cirque colors la verne

OMG. That is my word for this polish. This is Cirque Colors La Verne. This is described as a camel yellow with black flecks running through it. Wow I am in love with this polish and need this for autumn.

Image result for cirque colors mosaic

This is Cirque Colors Mosaic. This is described as a slate green with gold flecks. This would look absolutely gorgeous on the nails.

Image result for revolution nail polish
Revolution polishes. I have just seen a lot of great polish from them. I have got one already and used it. You will see that very soon in a currently wearing. I think I need some of the new holographic polishes very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment