Pages

Friday 22 November 2019

Topic Tuesday 19 | #25

Here is another Topic Tuesday.
 
Topic Tuesday
9th July 2019
Top 5 Toppers For Summer
 
Here is Primark Gold, I mean this is for 60p wow. This is just so gorgeous. I have Miss Sporty Glitter, this is one of my favourite glitters because it is just so simple to chuck on. I also love the blue flecks running through it. I have China Glaze Point Me To The Party. Does this not scream neons wow. This is just so incredible. I need to wear this one summer eventually. I have NYC Lights Camera, Glitter. This is another one of my favourite glitters, I cannot deal with the blue in it. I need to find more of these glitters. The last one is Barbie Clear Glitter, I have really love this and its just perfect for anytime to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment