Pages

Tuesday 19 November 2019

Topic Tuesday 19 | #24

Another Topic Tuesday for you, I am actually posting on a Tuesday too wow.
 
Topic Tuesday
2nd July 2019
Favourite polishes to wear when transitioning from summer to fall
 
I have three polishes. I usually just pick anything up, I don't actually have a transition shades. But I have used one of these three polishes. I have Essie Chinchilly, this is such a beautiful polish. I just love this colour and it is really gorgeous. Next I have Ciate Midnight In Paris, this is a beautiful blue with silver running through it. I am in love with this polish. The last polish I have is BarryM Crystal Blue, this is a gorgeous blue. I am in love with it that is all I am saying. This is the perfect transitioning shade for autumn and I can't wait to wear more molten metals.

No comments:

Post a Comment