Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2019

Currently Wearing | #321 | GIFTED

Here is another currently wearing. This time is a special one, its a GIFTED product. Beauty Big Bang kindly asked me if I would review some products for them. I jumped straight on the chance and I was so excited. I couldn't believe it. This is the first time I have ever worked with a brand before. I would love to be able to work with them again.
 
 
Here is Beauty Big Bang Green Holographic. This is such a beautiful polish. I absolutely love this polish. It took 3 coats and I was just so happy with this. I haven't got too many holographic polishes. I was worried that it was going to be a stainer because of how deep the colour is. But I am happy to say that it didn't stain.
 
I have a discount code for you - HAYLEYH10 | GIFTED

No comments:

Post a Comment