Pages

Thursday 7 November 2019

Throwback Thursday | Yearly Nail Art Favourites

It is now 2019 and its November. I am sorry for how rubbish I am with blogging on time, sorry guys.
 
Dragonfly nail art
Here is Essie Lilacism, this is my dragonfly nail art. I am so obsessed with this. I know I am so behind with this post but I want to recreate this again once before.
Mr & Mrs Santa Claus
I was so happy with this mani, it was one of my favourite Christmas manis I have done. Red isn't a colour I like to wear, but at Christmas it is just perfect to wear.
Frankenstein Nails
WOW! I have to say so myself. This again was one of my favourite manis. Oh this is getting hard, I am super happy with this one. I wish I could recreate this one because I am so happy with it.
Sally Hansen Flower Accent
This is so cute, I find this so simple and I was really grateful with it. I will have to try and recreate this with some cute colours. I really love this polish also as it was absolutely gorgeous.

Life Of Agnes Collab
I don't know why but I am just so happy with this, it is cute. I am wearing a colour that I usually wouldn't like on my skin tone. But it is very pretty.

Daisy Chain
I love floral nails so much, it just makes me so happy and I have so much joy out of it when I do floral nails. That may sound stupid but these make me again so happy. I love this look. I recreated Stephyclaws mani and I fell in love with it.
Twin mani floral nails
Again what a shock another floral nails. I really love this one. This is just so colourful, I think these work really well. I am so happy with this gorgeous flower mani.

Pokémon
This is the first time I have done pokemon nails and I love it. I also really liked this polish too as it is gorgeous, almost a one coater.
 
Bunny nails
I love this mani, it is really cute. I recreated 25sweetpeas mani and I really want to recreate this mani again actually. I feel that this would be a lot better now because I have a lot more practice with nail art. I also did smudge it before but its still cute.
Bee Valentines
I copied this from something I saw in Sainsbury's. I love this. I actually managed to write on my nails which never ever happens. I find this really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment