Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2019

Topic Tuesday 19 | #22

I haven't been posting for a while, I am trying to get myself sorted for nailmas or blogmas. Whatever we shall call it. I have been also sorting out my youtube videos. I am sorry so this week I will be busy posting on here as I need to try and catch up on posts.
 
Topic Tuesday
18th June 2019
Favourite neons for Summer
I decided I would pick out two neons that I have wanted to try this summer. I didn't actually wear any neons this year so I have picked out two that I hope to wear for 2020. Yes I said 2020. I have Nails Inc Gimme A Peck. This is such a beautiful Barbie pink. Then the next one is Orly Glowstick. WOW this polish is insane. It is such a gorgeous yellow and really isn't showing up at all at how bright it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment