Pages

Friday 2 March 2018

Currently Wearing | #201

I can't believe we are in the 200th currently wearing's. This has been crazy how many times I have done this. I obviously haven't had 200 untried year polishes just yet. I will probably do a huge overview polish when I get to 200 polishes used which isn't too far away.
 
I have been wanting to use this for so so long. This is Models Own Radiant Pink. This is absolutely beautiful. I used two coats but you can clearly see my nail line and I wish I did another coat. But anyway it still looks fantastic. It is from the diamond luxe collection and it is one of my favourite Models Own collections. I wish they did more nail polish collections instead of doing nail polish. It bugs me that they have lost focus on it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment