Pages

Thursday 22 March 2018

Currently Wearing | #206

I was involved in another birthday collaboration. I love being invited to do them, the nail polish community is a great place to be. This was posted on the 12th March as it was Katie's birthday then. So this has been in the process for a while.
 
The theme was pink and glitter. I used Champney's Raspberry and OPI Starry Eyed For Dear Daniel. I wasn't sure if I had used the Champney's polish before, but I had no pictures of it at all. So this was good as I am slowly getting through my huge pile of untrieds. I am slightly regretting that I didn't use the OPI one in a full manicure. It is absolutely beautiful and may come back out again for a full manicure next year. But that wont be counted as an untried. I used my dotting tools for my flowers.
 
        
                
Here is the collage. Look at all that beautiful pink polishes and glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment