Pages

Tuesday 6 March 2018

Currently Wearing | #202

Here is another birthday collab. I can't believe I have been asked o do so many. I absolutely love to do them. I also was quite confused by this when I looked on my instagram, as it wasn't posted when I painted them. Then I realised I painted it a week earlier so I could submit it. So when you look through my instagram this is posted at a different time, if you get what I mean.
 
This was @tbellew18 birthday collaboration. The prompt was to recreate something. Well that's easier said than done isn't it. She is amazing at stamping and I am still a newbie when it comes to stamping. So I had to find something that was quite simple. I found this cute design. I am obsessed with flower nail art at the moment. I used Sally Hansen Pretty Piggy. This is an absolute beautiful polish and I have loved it.
 

Here is the collage for the collaboration.

No comments:

Post a Comment