Pages

Sunday 25 March 2018

Topic Tuesdays | #06

This post seems to have taken me an eternity to get written. I don't really know why I have only just gotten around to write this post. But this is February's topic Tuesday's post. The prompt for this was, how you store or display your polishes.
 

Here is the main place I keep my polishes in. I got this 6 drawer from the range. Sadly they don't sell this anymore which I am gutted about because I do need more storage. On the top of the drawers, I have two mini drawers which I am aiming to put my stamping plates and vinyls, stickers in. I have a big cat bucket which have base coats in, top coats and cuticle stuff. I also have a basket which I put my polishes in to go downstairs with and a nail polish set that I can't fit anywhere else. If you want an in-depth post of these drawers then I will do.
 
My drawers have overflowed, I have them in boxes now. This box has some random polishes in. I have Sally Hansen, Ciate, Next, Nicole By OPI, revlons. I have to say these often get forgotten about because I have so many polishes.
 
These next two boxes are UK indies and random polishes. I have to warn you, the top box has so many polishes in.
See I did warn you, there is a lot of polishes in here isn't there. I have Essie, sinful colors, essence, w7, rimmel and some few other brands. I have no idea what to do with these polishes. There is just way too may things in here. But I am yet to use most of these in this box. But I do enjoy going through here, its like a mystery box.
This is my UK indie box. I am quite new to uk indies but I have lots of brands already. I have Pretty perfect polish, ard as nails, princess nail lacquer. danglefoot and many more. I am very excite to see where this year takes the uk indie world. I would absolutely love to create my own but I know it takes a lot of time and that is something I don't have much of.

No comments:

Post a Comment