Pages

Saturday 17 March 2018

Season Picks | St Patrick's Day

I saw a collaboration on Youtube and decided I would pick out my green polishes from my collection. I did this last year so there may be a few polishes in this from last years picks. I also could have picked out 400 greens, slight exaggeration but you know.
 
I have Essie Jade To Measure, this was one of my favourite nail polishes in 2017. I am so happy that I got to wear it especially as it was my first try of gel couture's. I have Pretty Serious Grimm Demise, this is brand new and I haven't worn it yet. But this looks beautiful and I haven't tried this brand before. I have Kiko 532 Pearly Amazon Green, I wore this last year and fell in love with it. Models Own Emerald Green is my all time favourite nail polishes and I absolutely love it. I have Painted Polish By Lexi Stamped In Greenery, this is so pretty. You will see this very soon. I have Kiko 296 Green Meadow - this is also another favourite with mine. I have China Glaze Four Leaf Clover, this is the perfect polish for St Patrick's day. I am yet to wear this as I have just got it. The last polish is Essie On The Roadie, this is so pretty. Essie doesn't have that many greens especially like this one. But it is gorgeous.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment