Pages

Friday 30 March 2018

2018 | What I Got For My Birthday

Well I have no idea why this post took me so long to write, I could swear I took the pictures for this but they seemed to have disappeared. Anyway my birthday was 30th January so haha.
 
These are all of the nail polishes I got I have Essie On The Roadie, China Glaze Strawberry Fields, I Sea Ponies and Accent Piece. I have Nine Zero Lacquer Wallmaster. I have Primark Fairy Dust and Turquoise Dream. Pretty Serious Grimm Demise which is stunning.
I have two sets which I got from Boots. I have Powerpuff Girls which is such a cute set and I can't wait to be taking pictures with them. I have a Cinderella trio which looks really pretty. The glitters look so gorgeous. I have a nail file, I am the worst when it comes to getting my nails to be straight so this will come in handy.
 
I have a Kawaii food plate from bundle monster, I cannot wait to get around to using this because when have you ever wanted to have broccoli on your nails ha-ha. I have adorable hedgehog nail stickers. I have whatsup nails vinyls, I have got a jigsaw one but I haven't put the cloverfield in the picture as I left them downstairs oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment