Pages

Sunday 11 March 2018

Currently Wearing | #203

This was my Valentine's day nails. I couldn't decide what I wanted to do, so I asked over on my instagram page for peoples opinions. I asked them to vote on my poll. Bees or Pears. The winner was bees obviously.
 

I was inspired by toys that I saw in Sainsbury's (the supermarket). I was quite amused at how adorable they are. I used Tanya Burr Fairy Godmother, which is a gorgeous lavender/periwinkle shade. I love these bottles, I am glad she changed them because I could not open the other ones. I used 2 coats on this. Can you believe it that I actually wrote on my nails. This is unheard of ha-ha. I was actually quite surprised that I managed to do it and even for it to turn out pretty well. I used some nail art pens that I have finally got round to use, I have struggled to even open them and work them out. But they worked perfectly. I am very happy with the outcome what do you think?  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment