Pages

Sunday 26 February 2017

Wishlist #161

I was going through my wishlist and I realised that I had actually chosen the wrong one. So this was originally supposed to be last weeks wishlist ha-ha. I am not sure why this confused me last week, but it did.
 
                                               
 
Polishes Mentioned:
1. Miss Sporty - Candy Shine - £1.99
2. Miss Sporty - Pop Rocks - £1.99
3. Makeup Revolution - Peppermint - £1.00
4. Makeup Revolution - Skeptical - £1.00
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Miss Sporty - Candy Shine - I actually put this in my wishlist last week, oops. I am pretty sure this is a big collection. Again I will talk about this, but this looks absolutely stunning and I have seen swatches of this when I go onto Google. Miss Sporty isn't a brand that is every spoken about which makes me sad because they have some right beauties, maybe I will make it my mission to wear one of my miss sporty polishes this year.
 
2. Miss Sporty - Pop Rocks - Now I already own this, I am not sure how I am going to wear this. It is such a unique nail polish. I cant really describe this polish so I will probably use it a bit in a few weeks. Once I have decided what I colour it can go over the top.  
 
3. Makeup Revolution - Peppermint - This is a beautiful mint, I am a sucker for any type of green nail polishes as I love them. I don't see Makeup Revolution polishes that often anymore, so I am guessing you can only get them online.
 
4. Makeup Revolution - Skeptical - This nail polish has a name where I am pretty sure it isn't spelt right, so sorry about that. But this polish has a metallic pink feel about it. I really like it actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment