Pages

Friday 3 February 2017

Currently Wearing | #135

It is the start of my Glam Nail Challenge for the month of February. I decided I wanted to take part in this just because I knew it would be girly, I don't really do many girly nails. I mean I wear pink nails but nail art I don't really do of it.
 
The first prompt was hearts. I had such a good idea to do a stitched heart effect and I found a picture for inspiration. Hmm well that didn't go well. I did two nails of the stitched and it just looked awful, so I quickly took that off my nails and started over again. But I think this idea looked good. I realised after I took this picture I forgot to clean up oops, I apologise. I used Technic Happy Holidays, this is a beautiful bubblegum Barbie pink. As it is so bright it looks more like a neon. I am so tempted to get a backup bottle because I love it that much. So I hope you like my heart nails as I know I do.

1 comment: