Pages

Tuesday 14 February 2017

Collab | Valentine's Day & Single Awareness

It is February 14th as I write this. Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I am a single lady and always have been (oh that comes across really sad!). I decided I would do the collab that I saw on YouTube. Obviously I have never been with anyone, I struggled with some of these. But I decided just imagine I am on a date or even my wedding night ha-ha. Only joking, I just decided to do it because it looked like a great idea.
 
1. Favourite Bright Red - As you know I really don't like red nail polishes. But I chose Rimmel - Double Decker Red which actually is my go to red for nail art. Whenever I need a red, this will always be the one I gravitate too.
 
2. Favourite Vampy Red - Hmm well this isn't a red, but it is a vampy. I don't use reds so I don't really have many. But this is Nails Inc - Kensington High Street, this is beautiful. I wore this at the start of my untried year. It is more like a purple but I am saying it can be a red. Here it is being worn here.
 
3. Favourite Sweetheart Pink - I don't know whether I am being really stupid or what, but I couldn't work out what a sweetheart pink was. I chose OPI - Kiss Me I'm Brazilian. This is a stunning Barbie pink which I haven't worn. But does this class as my favourite, probably not ha-ha.
 
4. Favourite Hot Pink - Now this I absolutely love, I wore this last year. It is a ONE COATER. You don't get many one coaters, well I don't seem to get many. But this is stunning, have a look at it here when I wore it last year. It is Essie - Haute In The Heat.
 
5. Favourite Baby Pink - This is one of my all time favourite nail polishes and BarryM. I don't have a recent post to show you because this is a polish that I have always worn. It was before I really got into nail polish. The polish is BarryM - Strawberry Ice Cream. It is a bit sheer but perfect for a base for nail art.
 
6. Favourite Wedding Polish - I haven't got married or plan to get married for a while, need to find myself a man first ha-ha. I haven't got a wedding to go to until my cousin gets married in 2018. I decided I would pick any polish for this. It would probably be a nude or whatever colour I plan on wearing that time.
 
7. Favourite Date Night Polish - This doesn't really mean much because I am not going on a date. I would wear a green nail polish as that is my favourite colour on my nails. I love it or even a brown holo as I have picked up a few recently.
 
8. Favourite Nail Art For Valentine's - At the moment I am doing the Glam Nail Challenge, if you want to look at my nail art. I haven't finished it yet as I still have a few prompts to be posted. There will be a tag when I completely finished it, so keep your eyes peeled for a few more nail art designs.
 
9. Single Awareness Polish -  As I am single I would decide to wear whatever I want. As I have such a huge collection I would wear any colour that I want. Single awareness means wear whatever colour you want to because it doesn't matter.
 
10. Favourite Anti- Valentine Polish - The other nail polish colour that I love is brown. I know that sounds weird but I love brown nail polishes. They are always my favourite, nope I don't know why ha-ha. But I only ever wear it at winter and I have a small obsession of holos coming through my collection too. My favourite brown would be Models Own - Hot Chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment