Pages

Sunday 5 February 2017

Wishlist #158

So I have got wishlist number 158 here for you. I hope you have had a lovely weekend, it isn't the greatest of weather recently has it. But lets see what I have got in this wishlist. I am sorry for the capital letters missing on some words, my laptop letters have decided they don't wish to work. Sorry!

 
 
products Mentioned:
1. LA Colors - Candy Sprinkles
2. LA Colors - Cocktail
3. LA Colors - Confetti
4. Models Own - Turquoise
 
Why Do I Want These polishes?
1. LA Colors - Candy Sprinkles -
  This polish is absolutely stunning, I have seen something like this before from BarryM actually. I really love it and I am so ready to get this beautiful nail varnish. I wonder if this nail varnish is opaque and not like all thick and clumpy as that wouldn't be fun.

2.  LA Colors - Cocktail - This is a glitter topper. I mean look how gorgeous this is, it looks like it would be a pink base. It is so stunning and I would love this. You can't be a glitter at all can you.
 
3. LA Colors - Confetti - This again is another glitter, this looks like a multi-coloured glitter. This would be amazing for the summer months. I mean you can't have enough glitter bases can you. This would be perfect all year round to be honest.

4. Models Own - Turquoise -
This is a chrome nail varnish, I already own this. I am yet to use it yet of course, with most of my nail varnishes. They are untried, I am sure I have over 600/700 that isn't or hasn't been used. But this will look perfect when it comes to nail art.

2 comments:

  1. So many wish list posts, wow!
    I can imagine I'd have a similar amount too.
    Do you ever buy anything from your wish list? I would love to see an update.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I haven't done one of these yet, I will get round to doing one. Maybe I can do one this month. Thank you xx

      Delete