Pages

Saturday 11 February 2017

Currently Wearing | #136

Here is another Currently Wearing and this is from the Glam Nails Challenge. I really like this one.
 
The prompt of this was red flowers. I am not the greatest when it comes to a dotticure kind of thing. I am useless, I really don't know why I struggle when I do it. I used Ciate Iced Frappe which is from 2016 Mini Mani Month calendar. It is a pretty nude I was sure that this would make my hands look really pale, but luckily it didn't. I used Rimmel Double Decker Red for the flowers and China Glaze White On White.

2 comments:

  1. These flowers look great & that base is very pretty.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am so hard on myself when it comes to nail art and get so annoyed with myself for not being perfect xx

      Delete