Pages

Tuesday 21 February 2017

Currently Wearing | #138

I have another currently wearing for you today, lets see what I chose to do for the Glam nail challenge.
 
The prompt of this was kisses, I had such a cool idea to do lips. But well that was easier said than done that's for sure. I was really looking forward to this nail art design, but some nails come out quite well. I used ELF Glamour Girl, hmm this nail polish was tricky. It looks nice on the nails here yes, but realistically it was weird. Some nails it went on perfectly well, then others it was just a clear base with some gold running through it. It had completely separated in the time I had just use it. I am not sure why it was doing this. But luckily it was fine after a big shake. I did like this polish as it was completely different to what I would usually wear. I also hadn't worn elf in a long while.

2 comments: