Pages

Friday 17 February 2017

2017 | What I Got For My Birthday

It was my birthday on the 30th January and I am finally getting round to be posting and even writing this. Lets get going as this could be a long post.
This is all of the enail polishes, oops. I had two nail polishes sets that were out at Christmas time and my mum bought them for me. I have Essie which has Fiji and Set in Stones. I already have Fiji but I really wanted the glitter. I am still not sure if I will be using Fiji much as it may make me washed out. The other set is from Reiss. I may not a close up picture and post on this when I get round to wearing them, but lets just talk about the marble effect on the packaging OMG!!.
 
Now lets get omto the nail polishes and I do have a lot, so I will just talk about the polishes when I eventually get round to use them. I have another Elegant Touch Base Coat which is one of my favourite base coats and I may get round to do a blog post/review on it. I have two OPIs, one is Yank My Doodle and Starry Eyed For Dear Daniel. I have an Essie which is Playing Koi and I am sure that you all know about it seeing as it is so beautiful and very much talked about it. I have Chaos & Crocodiles On My Own and Nine Zero Lacquer in February 2016. I have loads of China Glaze which I am really starting to get into and building up my collection. I have Twinkle Twinkle, Little Starfish, Harvest Moon, We Got The Beet and Let's Shellebrate. The MoYou London polish is Black Knight.
Now I have all of the nail art things. I have two stamping plates - Cooking 06 and Kitty 11. I cant wait to get to use these. I also have a new stamp and scraper. I have some cool nail stickers which then again I can't wait to use them. I have some new dotting tools as they always come in handy. Then I have some trusty nail wheels.

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday and yay for new polish goodies! Love moyou plates and these ones look fab!
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I know they look so good, cant wait to start getting to use them xx

      Delete