Pages

Sunday 12 February 2017

Wishlist #159

This is a very small wishlist this week. I am going shopping this week so I imagine I will be buying lots of nail polish this week. I mean I need some more don't I haha.

Products Mentioned:
1. Models Own - Olive - £5.00
2. Models Own - Pear Purple - £5.00
3. Miss Sporty - Pink Marshmallow - £2.99

Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Models Own - Olive - I have heard so many things about these chrome about how they can stamp. I have used one of them already and you know what they do stamp. But I have seen a few swatches that they aren't very great, I haven't tried it in a few anicure yet. I am sure I will eventually get round to wearing them. But Olive is a weird colour, its like a yellow/greeny gold. But this looks good. I haven't bought from Models Own for ages though oops.

2. Models Own - Pear Purple - I am yet to wear this as well. I love the diamond luxe range and I wish could have got more of them actually. They got rid of a lot of them recently which is so annoying. Why do brands do that, that is so silly. It makes me annoyed about how they always seem to get rid of nail polishes. I wish brands wouldn't get rid of polishes, just keep them.

3. Miss Sporty - Pink Marshmallow - This is so pretty. Wow I absolutely need this, it is so pretty. This would look beautiful over a black nail polish. I always forget about my miss sporty polishes and that is a shame as I do have some pretties.

No comments:

Post a Comment